Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is Z-Studio Srl with headquarters in Via E. Mattei 109 – 61034 Fossombrone (PU), CF | PI 02541890410. You can always contact the Company by writing to email@example.com.
Principles applied to the treatment
On the basis of Art. 5 Principles applicable to the processing of personal data the data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the data subject (“lawfulness, correctness and transparency”); collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”).
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and of identified third parties
Personal data processed
The personal data that the company processes are those provided when you complete an order and purchase products, and those we collect while you browse or use the services offered on the site. Specifically, the categories of personal data that the Company collects and processes when you browse or shop on zanchetti.eu are the following:
- personal data necessary for registering on the site and using the services reserved for registered users;
- personal data necessary to complete and execute your purchase on zanchetti.eu and to process the order including payment and delivery. The personal data required for payment are collected directly by the payment service provider. All the data available to us are saved and verified and used to finalize the order;
- the e-mail address when you subscribe to our newsletter service. The service is optional and you can withdraw your consent at any time through the function in the newsletter; d) personal data that you provide when you contact us through the channels made available by the Company, such as the contact form and email. In this case we process the information provided in order to process the request. These additional data will also be stored and used for the sole purpose of following up on what is requested;
- data relating to your preferences and settings, such as your choice of language;
- data deriving from navigation, which are implicit data in the use of internet communication protocols acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site. The information in question can, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These activities are not attributable to the Company.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Following the creation of an account and a reserved area, you can track the shipment of your orders, change or return items, manage registration and payment data.
Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically
- for the conclusion and execution of a contract and pre-contractual measures (Article 6 paragraph 1 b)) of which you are a part, such as the purchase of products offered on the site, assistance to your needs, verification of your orders.
- to implement the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (Article 6 paragraph 1 c));
- in case of purchase of products, to carry out anti-fraud activities based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity, or to be able to offer you the best products, offers and content tailored to your needs and to make your visit to our site as pleasant as possible (Article 6 paragraph 1 f));
- only if you have given your express consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 a)) will we use your email contact to send promotional newsletters. This treatment is absolutely optional and you are free to provide us with your data for this purpose or not. The lack of consent does not affect the execution of the main purposes of the relationship;
Redirect to external sites
The zanchetti.eu site uses social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the Social Network directly within the reference website. All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform.
Sharing of information
Scope of processing, communication and dissemination
The treatments connected to the web services of the site take place at the headquarters of the Company and at formally designated third parties who have been given specific instructions on the subject of security and correct use of personal data. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties without the consent of the interested party, except in cases where this is strictly functional to providing a service requested by the interested party.
Data transfer outside the EU
Operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud servers and other infrastructure and data technologies, including from third-party suppliers. In the event of the involvement of third parties established in foreign countries with respect to the European Union, the appropriate guarantees corresponding to the adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and / or by the National Data Protection Authority are adopted for the relative data transfer. personal from time to time appropriate to the case.
Personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the identified purposes or in compliance with the storage times provided for by the applicable laws. More information on storage times can be requested from the data controller at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to art. 15 and ss. of the European Regulation 679/2016, at any time you may, towards the data controller, exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
You can at any time request more information from the Data Controller at the following email email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt to the company specifying the subject of the request, the right to be exercised and attaching a photocopy of a document of identity that certifies the legitimacy of the request.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures in order to prevent them from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them and the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Z-Studio Srl undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. More information on how to present is available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it
Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences. .